DeLaval's InService™ program combines both knowledge and innovation to offer a superior service solution.
CCMP is your local DeLaval’s InService™ provider and are a group of experienced service technicians who use unique tools and protocols to perform service on your dairy investment. Using original parts and consumables, CCMP service technicians ensure the continued reliability of your equipment. The properly developed and tested parts that we offer help your machinery run at an optimum level, while securing udder health.
A DeLaval InService™ program provides your investment with regular testing and preventive maintenance, so you can have peace of mind of ensuring your equipment will run at optimum performance and minimise equipment down time.
Why choose CCMP & DeLaval InService as your preferred maintenance provider?
- Our on Call Service Technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Our service technicians are highly qualified including registered MPTA Milking Machine Testers.
- CCMP has over 40 years experience servicing and maintaining dairy equipment.
- CCMP only uses original parts to ensure the continued reliability of your equipment.
- Parts and Spares are kept locally for a quick turnaround.
- We will keep in touch with reminders when your equipment servicing and testing is due. CCMP & DeLaval InService™ Solution for Milking.
DeLaval's InService™ program has been designed to suit the needs of all dairy farmers. From our basic plan to the premium service agreement, contact us today to design a service routine that is right for you and your dairy farm.